What We Offer
Looking for affordable life insurance? Family Life Group has you covered. We offer whole life insurance, final expense insurance, term life insurance, and supplemental life insurance. We’re based in Orlando, FL but we provide services nationwide.
Life Insurance Offerings Tailored To Your Needs
Whole Life Insurance
If you want permanent insurance that covers you throughout the duration of your life, you may want to consider whole life insurance.
Things to Keep in Mind Regarding Whole Life Insurance
- Whole life insurance comes with fixed premiums that will never go up
- You may have the ability to take out a loan or withdraw funds from your whole life insurance policy
- As long as you make the premium payments, your death benefit is guaranteed
- Has a cash value that accumulates over the life of the policy
If you are unsure if whole life insurance is right for you, don’t hesitate to contact Family Life Group. We’re here to answer your question and ensure that you get an insurance policy that meets your needs.
Final Expense Life Insurance
Are you worried that your family won’t be able to cover your final expenses when you pass away? Final expense life insurance can take your worries away and ensure that your family is not left with a financial burden when you’re no longer here.
- The death benefit is guaranteed as long as required premiums are paid
- Your beneficiary chooses whether or not to use the death benefit for your burial expenses
- Premiums remain level
Don’t delay taking a step that will ease a financial burden for your family after you have passed away. If you have any questions regarding final expense life insurance, contact us today. Our agents will work with you to find a policy that is the right fit for you and give your family peace of mind.
Term Life Insurance
Don’t want life insurance that lasts for the duration of your life? If not, you may want to opt for term life insurance. Unlike whole life insurance, term life insurance provides coverage for a specific, limited amount of time, typically between 10 and 30 years.
Things to Keep in Mind Regarding Term Life Insurance
- Term life insurance typically does not provide cash value but offers a lower premium
- Often provides protection for specific times of need, such as a mortgage or raising a family
If you have questions about term life insurance, we have answers for you. Don’t hesitate to contact Family Life Group to see if term life insurance is right for you.
Supplemental Life Insurance
Not sure if your current life insurance coverage will cover those who depend on you? Don’t leave loved ones with the burden of navigating life’s circumstances. Having supplemental life insurance will give you peace of mind that your family will be taken care of if the worst ever happens. Some instances where you may need supplemental life insurance include:
Things to Keep in Mind Regarding Supplemental Life Insurance
- Generally, only full-time employees or individuals who work a minimum number of hours qualify for supplemental life insurance policies.
- The company you work for may require you to have a basic life insurance policy before you are able to get supplemental coverage.
If you are considering supplemental life insurance but don’t know where to begin or have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Family Life Group. Our experienced agents will gladly address any of your questions or concerns.
Make the Right Decision. Choose Family Life Group.
No matter which life insurance policy you need, it’s important to work with an insurance company that keeps your best interest at hand. Family Life Group does just that. Our agents treat every client like family and work to get the best insurance rates for everyone. Don’t just choose any insurance company, choose Family Life Group. We look forward to working with you!